Check-in: after 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: before 11:00 a.m.
* Individuals under the age of 20 are not allowed, unless accompanied by an adult.
* Our Machiya Inns are not suitable for people with disabilities or problems walking.
* Our Machiya Inns are in very old and quiet neighborhoods where families have resided together for generations. Because our Machiya walls are shared with our neighbors, sounds and noises can be heard very easily, so your consideration and cooperation to keep the noise level down at all times is greatly appreciated.
* Machiyas are built with raw materials, so please be extra careful when dealing with fire.
* Please also be careful about the stairs, since the steps of the Machiyas are very narrow.
* We are not responsible and liable for any breakage, damage or loss caused whilst your stay, including any accidents that may occur. Please let us know immediately if anything gets broken, damaged or lost. Depending on the case, you are responsible up to the full cost of replacement or repair.
* We are not responsible for any injury, accident, or stolen items of guests, unless proved to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the cause of employment.
* Please remove your shoes at the front door.
Your home away from home